Map & Directions
Hyatt Capital Gate, Abu Dhabi
P.O. Box 95165
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Tel: +971 2 596 1234 , Fax: +971 2 596 1235
At this Abu Dhabi airport hotel the GPS Coordinates: 24°25'05.84"N, 54°26'12.98"E
From Abu Dhabi International Airport:
- 15 minutes away by taxi or limousine
- Follow signs to Musaffah and Abu Dhabi (Highway E20 West) and proceed straight. This merges into Khaleej Al Arabi Street (Street 30).
- After approximately 15 kilometres, pass over Musaffah Bridge with the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque on your right.
- Continue straight for approximately five kilometres.
- Turn right into the hotel following signs indicating the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) and the hotel.
From the Corniche:
- Travel along Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street from the Corniche (heading east out of Abu Dhabi).
- Pass the Capital Gate tower and exhibition centre on your left.
- As you pass the Abu Dhai National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC), move into the right-hand lane; take the next exit towards the Corniche.
- Proceed towards the hotel and turn right into the hotel as soon as you pass ADNEC.
- Leave Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road (E11) following the signs for Abu Dhabi/Jebel Ali.
- Upon entering Abu Dhabi, the road name changes to Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Road; stay on this road for approximately 35 minutes.
- Exit Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Road following the signs for Abu Dhabi (E22).
- Once on the E22, continue over the Al Maqtaa Bridge; the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is on your left.
- Continue straight, passing a Carrefour supermarket on your left. Take the next exit to the right immediately after the supermarket following the signs to the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC).
- At the roundabout, take the fourth exit and follow signs to the adjacent multi-story car parks.
Call +971 2 596 1234